Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am still alive!

To my hero ,


I am still alive without you.
I feel sad but I love that feeling.
I want to cry because crying makes me free from loneliness.
You left me alone but I always thank you because of I knew what is love and missing.
I am the one who is unlucky for love. 
I know that mostly everybody was left alone by their childhood lovers.
You should know that they will never forget their childhood lovers till they die.
Sometimes I am afraid of love.
" Where is true love for me? " like I shouted when you run away from me.
Whatever you are not with me or not, I am still alive.
I am now doing everything with dead heart.
My heart is only for you!
Whatever you do, wherever you are,Please do remember me once a day!
I miss you so much, my hero!


I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment