Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

မီြးနိန္.လက္ေဆာင္

Birthday poems

* May each hour and minute be filled with delight,

* And your birthday is perfect for you!

* I hope you enjoy your birthday,

* I hope you have many more!

* Not just a year older, but a year better.

* 1 st April. . . Happy Birthday! J J J

* With smiles, laughter, joy, cheer,

* fun, surprises, love and happiness…

* Candle on your cake,

* I am glad that you have strength enough

* To blow them all out! Hah…hah

* So many wishes...

* So many smiles…

* Happy, Happy birthday! Happy birthday !! !

* Have lots of birthday fun!

* May your birthday wishes all come true,

* Once a year, I get the chance

* to wish you birthday cheer…….

* Today is your birthday and I can’t be there….

* But I’ll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer. . .

* Congulations to you, my old friend . . . !! !

* your birthday reminds me,

* so I really want to say,

* A birthday comes just once a year J J J J J




v Written by moe mon. 


 အခ်စ္ဆံုးသူငယ္ခ်င္းပါးက ပို.လိုက္ေတ မြီ.နိန္လက္ေဆာင္။
ေက်းဇူးတင္ေရ သူငယ္ခ်င္း။ နန္းစံ မြီးနိန္မွာ ဇာေလာက္ပင္ မရြီးတတ္လို.ေျပာေျပာ ေဒပိုင္ကဗ်ာတစ္ပုဒ္ လက္ေဆာင္ပီးလို. အတိုင္းမသိ၀မ္းသာမိေရ။ 

No comments:

Post a Comment